Friday, March 5, 2010

Happily webcam too... ED

Friday, March 5, 2010

I love those words you wrote for me... I love you too!!
I love my family who are care about me...
[mummy,I love you!]
(S never say "I love you" in front of her mum,it is too hard for her...)

[Starring Little Adult: "Webcam is the best invention! Maybe airplane will be if the ticket cost much lower.


I admire your courage to just go ahead and do the things you want, leaving your comfort zone, and us. For the passion. So don't lose the passion. No matter whats holding you back, do what you are supposed to be doing, don't stop! Things will be just fine. It will be!


And for those nonsense things that happened, it makes you learnt how to judge people isn't it. It's a good thing, a good course, a good study. I'm glad everything is over and well now. Some people out there are just seriously not worth to even appear in our life, even as a super calefare. Urgh. Jerks!


No matter what. Jiayou! I shall wait for your juicy updates ;) goodluck! love you!"]

0 comments: