Monday, January 19, 2009

表姐的21Yrs Birthday Party

Monday, January 19, 2009
18Jan 2009 is my cousin 21yrs birthday, she invite so many friends & family and the party at pasir ris Changi Village. This party is purple party lo~ all have to wear the purple thing,that day i helping her take photo to her f&f (is free camera ladies, u see how nice me do for you,haha~)


Her friends helping her set up


Done for the set up

This is my aunt cook the 扣肉包,she said is her first time make, so delicious!! myself finish 5pcs...L0L

So many food cant finish it...
Wow~ 2kg fruit cake, nice!



msg to my dear cousin xiaowei:
so fast you are become a big adult this year, now you are free when u mum pass you the key tat day,haha!
Wishing you all the best and forever pretty,pretty pretty and pretty... + health :)

0 comments: